Advanced search for items GradeLevel: 'Elementary & Middle' in site, sorted by Order
Found 6 results. Showing results 1 to 6.
- Welcome to PLT Online Course Discover the benefits of Project Learning Tree in this FREE online course. Learn how we have been helping students and educators for 40 years. Our positive impact lies in our award-winning supplemental curriculum materials, our extensive network, and our hands on professional development experiences. Score: � Table of contents
- Nature Activities for Families What's included: Over 30 family activities to try while walking in the forest, visiting a local park, or exploring your own backyard. There are also family activities to do around your home, while indoors on a rainy day, or when you just can’t get outside! You’ll discover easy ways to green your home – and save money. Suitable for children ages 3 - 15, some activities work better for younger children, while others Score: � Table of contents
- Environmental Education for K-8 (Online Course + E-Guide) What’s included: 1. Self-paced online workshop (approximately 4 hours) 7 coursels (each a 20–30-minute learning experience) Engaging and interactive learning experiences demonstrate select PLT activities with simulations and video demonstrations Lesson planning exercises help you plan how to facilitate activities with your students in your own setting Review this course Welcome Letter for more information The course Score: � Table of contents
- Energy & Society Kit Developed for both formal and nonformal educators, Energy & Society helps students learn about energy sources and uses. It develops their critical thinking skills to help them make decisions about their personal energy use. In addition to hands-on activities, Energy & Society integrates music and dance to enhance children’s study of energy issues. Designed for best use with grades 4-8, the kit includes an activity guide, an award-winning Score: � Table of contents
- GreenSchools Online Course Complete this online course for tips on starting a GreenSchools program, how to obtain equipment and collect data, and ways to empower your students to design and lead an action project. In this self-paced online workshop (approximately 6 hours), you will: Get an introduction to PLT’s GreenSchools program Learn how to effectively engage your students in conducting each of the five investigations (Energy, School Site, Waste and Recycling, Score: � Table of contents
- GreenSchools Investigations PLT's GreenSchools program inspires students to take personal responsibility for improving the environment at their school, at home, and in their community. Student-led Green Teams apply STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) to create greener and healthier schools - and save schools money! Five hands-on, student-driven investigations are at the heart of PLT's GreenSchools program. Get PLT's GreenSchools Investigations in a single spiral-bound, Score: � Table of contents